How I use my palm at work
I use it in so many ways:
- Taking notes: each meeting I go I use my wireless keyboard to take notes in slap, after the meeting I use slap to tranfer my notes to Task, Calendar or Memo+. Plus at the end of the meeting I take a picture of the whiteboard so I don't forget to write anything.
- Archive notes: All my notes and project contacts go into and special database in Handbase.
- Managing project: I apply the GTD methodology using Shadow to keep track of all tasks and status, Task where the tasks I am working are and DoctToGo where I keep reference material and an Excel spreadsheet where I keep a status report.
- Email: I sync my "action" email with VersaMail so any free time I can read and reply my emails.
- Check email and calendar on the go: My office depends heavely in exchange and outlook and it is important for me to be able to check my email and calendar, thanks to my T3 and my T608 I can access the wireless web client and check my information.